A collaboration with our family in México Tres Leyendas Tequila Reserva Especial Para Abre Ojos uses 100% Estate grown Blue Weber grown in the Lowlands of México. To bring tequila back to its true Traditional Artisanal roots, we use a Tahona press. Not designed for mass production quantity but for amazing quality. With 9 kilos of agave sugar per bottle of Tres Leyendas Reserva Especial defines this as a very special Tequila. Each bottle is individually hand number for authenticity.
- Agave Region: Estate grown in the Lowlands of Jalisco
- Agave Percent: 100% All Natural Blue Weber (pesticide and fertilizer free)
- Cooking: Traditional Brick Oven up to 72 hours
- Juice Extraction: Stone Tahona
- Fermentation: Natural open air
- Distillation: 2 times distilled in Alambique stills
- Aging: Rested up to 45 days in Stainless steel
- Alcohol Content: 40% ALC. by vol/80 proof
The very distinct rich agave flavor defines Tres Leyendas and boasts of its 9 kilos of agave per bottle. Followed by pleasant contrasts of special cinnamon notes and some fruity nuances, while confirming its potential by leaving a taste with great viscosity. Complimented by an uncharacteristically smooth flavor, and pleasant aroma as the thick body legs run down the side of the glass.
*Suggested Retail- $80 usd